The school community has been very active this year hosting a number of innovative and enjoyable fundraising events for a variety of good causes briefly outlined below, our thanks to all those who organised, participated and supported these events:
• Sale of Work in aid of School Development €4,250 approx
• CSPE Action Project in aid of Crosus Monaghan €1,360
• CSPE Action Project in aid of Monaghan Cancer Treatment €1,360
• Christmas Jumper day in aid of Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association €426.40
• Carol Service donations in aid of Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association €583.75
• Collegiate’s Got Talent show in aid of Irish Motor neurone Disease Association €593.75
• Parents’ Association School Dance in aid of I.T. facilities in the school €5,200 approx.
• ‘Extra Sock Day’ in aid of Downs Syndrome Ireland €510.10 approx.
• Form 4 pupils have also assisted in National Flag Days for the Irish Cancer Society, Pink Ribbon Day and the Irish Heart Foundation in Monaghan Town.
Total raised at end of April 2019 = €14,284
Thank you so much for your support.