A myriad of threads have to come together in a young person’s life to ensure that they can achieve their full academic potential and discover their academic, artistic and sporting interests. We endeavour to create a healthy, creative and inspirational learning environment in which students feel connected to their community and build resilience, pride and a sense of shared responsibility.
At Monaghan Collegiate we feel that we provide the perfect platform not only to allow your son/daughter to meet the challenges of examinations but also to prepare them for the broader demands that life will put upon them. Monaghan Collegiate School is dedicated to providing a caring and supportive environment to ensure that your child is fully integrated into the School Community. Our ethos, based on Christian compassion is at the heartbeat of the school’s Pastoral Care programme.
- Co Educational Post Primary School
- Protestant Ethos
- Proven Academic record at all levels of ability
- Comprehensive wide choice of subjects
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Rooted in the community
- Safe, secure and caring environment
- Textbook rental scheme
- Evening Study
- Scripture Union
- Student Centred Learning
- Excellent sports and recreational facilities
- Strong emphasis on a tripartite cooperation between parent, pupil and school